Buy established ebay Account
Buy established ebay account and what is included?
– Ebay account
– PayPal with no 21 day hold (You will receive every payment instant)
– Virtual credit card
– The Virtual bank account
– Virtual private network (VPN)
– The Virtual private server (VPS)
– Email information
– Mobile number
– Complete guide along with ebay account
Document Required –
Proof of Identity (POI) –
– Permanent Account Number Card
Proof of Address (POA) – Any of the specified documents
– Valid Passport
– Both sides of Aadhaar Card
– Valid Driving License (Both sides, If applicable)
– Telephone / Mobile Bill (should not be older than 90 days)
– Electricity Bill (should not be older than 90 days)
– Bank statement (should not be older than 90 days)
You can have 2 ebay accounts within the rules, as long as they don’t interact with each other in any way. Running 2 accounts from same PC can be problematic as you find you are logged into wrong one occasionally – least you really need to do is use a different browser for each one but better to run separate PCs.
The fees they charge for selling an item on eBay mainly depend on what you sell and how much it sells for. We’ll send you a monthly invoice, and you can pay by PayPal, credit card, or direct debit.
To avoid these fees, always check the bottom of the page for your total fees before submitting a listing. Make sure it says zero, 20 cents, or whatever is correct for your store subscription level. If you hit submit and eBay has snuck in an upgrade, you still have to pay it.
Selling on ebay
You can list up to 1,000 items a month (at any start price) without paying any charge, so you’re unlikely to pay this. Final value fee. If and when an item sells, you have to pay a flat 10% of the final sale price, including postage.
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts