Buy Verified Monetized Youtube Channel Account Setup
What is a Monetized Youtube Channel Account setup?
YouTube is a platform that helps you share online videos on a social media platform. It is owned by Google. People across the globe spend more than one billion hours on YouTube videos each day. The videos can be spread across the world without the need for a huge budget.
YouTube is one of the best ways to earn money in this generation. The only thing needed is good and engaging content on the platform. You can monetize your videos by putting relevant content your audience would love to watch. These features are available only after accepting the YouTube Partner Program.
Buy Monetized Youtube Channel Account Setup
- Monetized Youtube Channel account
- 100% Satisfaction
- Fully verified Account
- Moneyback Guaranteed
- Best price and quality
- 24/7 Support
1. The content creator should be 18 years old or have a legal guardian older than 18 years of age who must be handling the payments via AdSense.
2. AdSense is administered by Google Network and monitors the advertisements, texts, images, and videos that are viewed by the audience.
3. The content should be created in such a manner so that it doesn’t violate the advertiser-friendly content guidelines.
4. The advertiser-friendly content guidelines help the creator understand which videos on your channel are suitable for advertisers.
A YouTuber can get a channel membership if he/ she has more than 1,000 subscribers on YouTube and a minimum age of 18 or more.
YouTube Premium Revenue
1. This is an additional benefit for the fans watching their favorite content creators and watching their favorite videos uninterrupted.
2. This is how the viewers watch without ads while supporting the creators.
3. YouTube Premium will play an important role in expanding user engagement on YouTube and provide an additional way to get paid for the content you’re already creating.
What happens when a YouTube channel is monetized?
This is the most common form. You’ll split advertising revenue with YouTube (generally, creators receive 55%) on pre-roll, mid-roll, end-roll, and overlay ads.
Channel memberships: Subscribers can opt to pay a monthly membership for your channel to receive exclusive content and perks.
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts