Buy Real bank Account
Buy Real Bank Account and start using
There are many reasons why one may want to open a bank account in the United States as a non-resident and non-citizen. Among many other examples, we can mention a few, such as if you visit the US often and you want to reduce bank and card fees when spending in the country. If you work online and often receive payments from US companies, this might be also the case. Finally you may want to buy real estate or do other types of investments in the country. Buy Real Bank Account
But, opening a bank account in the United States is not the most simple procedure. The first problem most foreigners encounter is lacking an SSN. Most banks will require a Social Security Number to open a bank account in the US. Non-residents and non-citizens in most case do not have an SSN and this limits access to US banking retail services.
Banking rules and regulations can be quite different from state to state, so account opening requirements may vary depending on which part of the U.S. you’re moving to.
Ideally, you should speak to a customer representative before setting an appointment to open your account. Buy Real Bank Account This will give you a better idea of what documents and information you’ll need to provide for your application to be successful. However, broadly speaking, you may be asked for the following documents:
– Your passport, identity card or driving licence;
– Your social security number;
– Documents to prove your physical address (PO boxes are not acceptable); and
– Immigration documents.
What Can I Do With My US Bank Account?
– With a US Bank Account you may access your money freely and avoid whopping international fees while you’re in the US.
– If you plan to work with a US company, then you won’t have trouble getting your salary being directly deposited to your account.
– US bank accounts basically earn more interest.
– Shopping or getting paid online is a lot easier with a US bank account.
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts