Buy Verified Bitwala Account
Buy Verified Bitwala Account from us and start using it.
To open a Bitwala account, the following is required. You must be:
– A resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
– Hold an accepted (valid) identification document, a list of the supported countries can be found here
– Hold a Proof of Address (POA) document
Bitwala is a Berlin-based company, which was founded in 2015. I instantly got a good feeling about the company — not only it has a very simple, intuitive website and transparent structure but it is also partnered with a traditional bank — Solaris Bank. Moreover, the project is co-funded by the Horizon 2020 EU program.
If you decide to open an account with Bitwala, you will get:
– a fully functional German bank account with an IBAN;
– a possibility to trade Bitcoin almost instantly;
– a debit card which will be tied to your euro bank account powered by Solaris Bank;
– a separate BTC wallet, to which you will remain access to even if Bitwala goes down — you own BTC in your wallet! Also, it implies that the only fee you pay when sending BTC is the network fee.
Bitwala has a very transparent fee structure — the only fee that is charged directly by Bitwala is when you trade crypto and it is 1% in either sell or buy option. Also, if you lose your card and want to reorder it, it will cost you EUR 9.50.
When sending money in or out of your bank account powered by Solaris using SEPA transfer (it is actually the only option to move fiat money), you might have to pay a fee, but this fee is independent of Bitwala and should be checked with your local bank, as Bitwala does not charge for SEPA transfers. For instance, Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic charges approximately EUR 7 on any SEPA transfer disregarding the amount.
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts