Buy Verified Checkout-x Account with Documents
What is a Checkout-x Bank account?
Checkout X was founded in 2018 with one goal in mind – to give shoppers a frictionless checkout experience and merchants – a value-oriented product that takes care of their revenue. Back in the days, Checkout X was running only on Shopify and with 1 person standing behind the product.
Since 2018 our team grew from 1 to a world-class, customer-centric, globally distributed team taking new challenges daily. Our customer base grew from 1 to +12K satisfied merchants. And while scaling our team we as well scaled our product to one of the most used e-commerce platforms – WooCommerce.
Buy Verified Checkout-x Account
ACCOUNT & VERIFICATION DETAILS:-
1.Photo ID verified
Install Checkout X on your WooCommerce store using our WordPress plugin
Download the plugin from WordPress for free and install it in your WooCommerce store like any other plugin. Once you install your plugin in WooCommerce you can also follow the instructions there.
Alternatively, go to your WordPress admin and open your Plugins menu.
1. Click “Add New”
2. Search for Checkout X in the search bar.
3. Click “Install Now”
Navigate to Installed Plugins and find your new Checkout X plugin.
4. Click “Activate” to enable Checkout X for your WooCommerce store.
Subscribing and paying with Paypal
The Paypal billing method utilizes Manual Billing.
When you select Paypal as a billing method, you will need to manually pay each invoice within a 14 day period using your PayPal account.
Whenever a new invoice is available you will be notified as follows:
1. A message will be displayed inside the app until the invoice is paid.
2. “New invoice” email will be sent to your account email immediately.
3. “Reminder to pay your invoice” email will be sent 12 days after the invoice has been issued if the invoice hasn’t been paid.
If the invoice is not paid within 14 days, your shop will be deactivated. In that case, you will also receive an email notifying you of the deactivation.
Checkout X features
Checkout X has already a built-in Cart Recovery email feature and you can use it as simple as clicking a couple of buttons. You don’t even need to fill out any of the details to be up and running.
1. Go to your Checkout X Dashboard
2. Go to Configuration > Cart Recovery page
3. If this is the first time you create a Cart Recovery Email, just click on the Add a Recovery Email button
4. Simply click on the Save Email button at the bottom of the page to use the default settings. You don’t need to provide any further information if you don’t want to.
Checkout X Upsells
Upselling is a strategy to increase your Average Order Value (AOV). Checkout X’s post-purchase upsell feature allows you to offer an upsell to customers after they complete their order. This way you increase your AOV without distracting your customer before they purchase. The idea is to persuade shoppers to buy more than they were originally planning by showing the upsell at just the right time.
Since the customer has already added their shipping and payment information, they can buy additional products with one click and get charged automatically.
1. Customer purchases a cool 🏄 SHARK Surf on checkout
2. An upsell with an exclusive offer of a 🩱 Swimsuit and 👕 T-Shirt appears
3. The shopper has two options: to decline the upsells or to purchase one or all of them. They decide to click on Purchase without the need to add any address or payment information again.
4. Done, you just made an extra sale (or even more possibly)!
Visit BuyTechSolution.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts